Saturday, October 8, 2011

EIGHT DAYS... :-/

I just got done with a 13.25 mile walk/jog/bike workout. It was absolutely exhausting. I have NO idea how I am going to walk/job 13.1 miles in 8 days. Right now I do not feel at all ready and am afraid I won't even be able to finish. But, I am going to try. I'm just going to pace myself and not worry about how fast I'm going and just try to get it done. If I can do this it will be a huge accomplishment. I almost feel like it will be bigger than doing the marathon last year because this past year has been so difficult. I actually have tears rolling down my face right now because the thought of trying to walk/jog a half marathon feels so completely overwhelming. I am relying on 2 Corinthians 12:9 "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." If I am able to do this next Sunday I KNOW it will only be because of God's power at work in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment