I want so much to walk and live according to God's ways and I pray that He would continue to teach me to do that.
Today I am very grateful for so many things and I will conclude with that and then next Sunday will post the list of things I kept during the week this week.
I am grateful for:
- My church - I never cease to be amazed at how the messages and songs each week speak so clearly to my heart and right where I am. I am so thankful to be part of a church that teaches, preaches, and practices the principles of Scripture.
- I am thankful for the challenge God gave me today to rely more on His grace to help me in my times of struggle and temptation. I continue to struggle with having the attitude that I know would please God at work. It is so easy to become like those around me and be short tempered when I know God wants me to be loving and patient. It is my prayer that this week His grace would strengthen me and enable me to be who He wants me to be and act how I know He wants me to act.
- I'm thankful that God never gives up on me. I fail every day but God's grace and mercy meet me every single time I fail. He is continuing to work on me and make me into the woman He wants me to be.
- I'm thankful for friends. I am very blessed to have amazing friends in my life who love me, encourage me, challenge me, and are a constant source of joy in my life.
- I am thankful for my fur babies. This week they spent an hour "almost snuggling" on the couch. It sure did this Momma's heart good to see them getting along so well after only 9 months together.
- I am grateful for my job and the luxuries it afford me. I have good benefits and a steady income and I get along wonderfully with the boss I deal with most directly. Even though there are things that irritate me about my job, no job is perfect and I am grateful for the many positive things in my job.
- I am grateful for you... my readers and followers who have been with me as I first started blogging. I didn't realize when I first started blogging that it would turn into a self hosted and owned domain name and the prospect of writing a book. Thank you for your encouragement and being with me through the journey.