Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What a difference a year makes

Sometimes it seems like just yesterday I was remembering this time of year and was filled with sadness and emptiness. I was dreading the change of the leaves as they reminded me of how in 2009 it was such a wonderful time of change in my life. I was dreading the upcoming holidays because in 2009 I was with the man I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with. I look back on this last year and wonder where the time has gone. I feel like I have wasted so much time over the last year, but in fact it has been a year of amazing Grace (both God's grace and my amazing Grace church family) and a year of healing. I am looking forward to re-joining the land of the living and serving God however He sees fit. In all I do, I want to honor You Jesus! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment