Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's a new week!

Well, my grand plans for getting back to the gym last week were an epic fail. I've had stress headaches every day for over a week now and usually feel the worst after work so getting to the gym has been hard. But, I am determined to go this week no matter how I feel.

I've been amazed this week at how even though I don't think I'm stressed, my body has been showing signs of stress. I've been doing well emotionally, haven't been worried about stuff, been praying and trusting God, yet I've had these awful stress headaches. I know part of it has probably been that I haven't been eating as well as I should and I haven't been exercising. I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since I've worked out. UGH! But, I will get back on track... I'm not giving up. Remember, I'm not stubborn... I'm determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment