Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tired Grats

Day four of #OperationNightOwlTransformation is coming to a close and I am tired. But I am also very, very grateful.
  • I am grateful for the Truth of God's Word which penetrates my heart. I posted this Facebook status this morning after I got busy working on my blog because I was so excited about a "famous" person submitting a guest post on my other blog... "I was reminded this morning to make sure to keep my number one goal serving the Living and True GOD! I got so excited about Pete Wilson agreeing to guest post for me that I got busy on that BEFORE spending time in God's Word. I was very convicted when I read this from 1 Thessalonians 1:9: "...you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God..." Yes, even our dreams can become idols if we are not careful. I am thankful for God's grace this morning... that He is not surprised at my poor decision to put my dream before Him this morning and that His mercy is new every morning... and every moment we come to Him!"
  • I am so thankful for the doors God is opening and the obvious fingerprints of God all over things taking place in my life.
  • I am grateful for the opportunity to have Pete Wilson guest post on my blog this morning.
  • I am thankful God has given me so much energy to do what I need to do to get up in the morning and "hustle." I have been amazed at how He has helped me get up and get going and all He is doing in my life and through me... a simple, ordinary girl who is still quite broken, but God is using me in the midst of it all.
  • I am thankful for an opportunity to have my new blog promoted for free.
  • I am grateful for an opportunity to use my organizational (OCD'ish) skills for good with a group I am involved in.
  • I am so grateful to have a wonderful boss at work and that work has been going so well since my attitude has shifted... my job hasn't changed, people haven't changed, "stupid" things that happen haven't changed - my attitude changed and it has made all the difference!
  • I am thankful that I had an awesome session with my counselor and we are going to really start unpacking some issues in our upcoming sessions and doing some serious work on working toward healing and shutting up all those lies that have filled my head for so many years and affect me in my life even when things are going well.
  • I am thankful for sleep... and that I get to go to bed in 5 minutes... I am tired... I have been going all day....
  • I am ever thankful for all of you... this blog is what jump started my new blog and my working on a book. 
Love,

Sherri




No comments:

Post a Comment