Wednesday, April 28, 2010

3 days in a row running, phew!

I typically try to not run 3 days in a row, but have a cross training day in between. However, the weather forecast this week caused me to change my plan and I did 4 miles Monday, 6 miles yesterday, and 3 miles today... after doing 7 miles on Saturday. It felt great to push myself to do this, plus the weather the past few days has been wonderful, however, my body is telling me it is ready for a break. So, tomorrow I will hit the gym for cross training and strength training. Considering it is supposed to storm that will work out great! It's hard to imagine running over 20 miles at ONE time after doing it in a span of 5 days. Right now that seems overwhelming, so I guess I'll just not think about that. One day at a time... one run at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment