- I have had a really bad week
- I have been struggling a lot
- I have wondered how I would make it through some days
- I have struggled with doubts in my faith
- I have had little to no energy
- I have been just barely hanging on and surviving
I had been researching how to export the text of my blogs for about a month and had found nothing. So I realized I needed to cut and paste it all into a text document so I can back it up digitally and have a hard copy. My heart and soul is in these writings and I can not risk it getting lost in cyberspace. The reason for doing this was purely practical.
However, in the process I learned a lot...
- I'm a really good writer
- I actually may have material and a story to tell in a book
- This book dream may be much more than a dream
- God has clearly and very evidently been working in my life
- God has been very present through the journey I have been on
- God has been faithful
- God continually teaches me new things about Himself
- Reading my own writing turned into something very therapeutic
I am so grateful for how God took something I was doing for mere practicality and used it to speak into my life... further evidence of the reality of God.
- even though I am still struggling
- even though I am going through a lot of grief
- even though there is a lot of pain in my heart
- even though I'm hurting deeply...
I am also encouraged and hopeful... I am extremely grateful and realize how absolutely unbelievably blessed I am. I know God is not going to leave me alone on this journey - He has brought me this far, He's not going to leave me here.