(For those who are not Star Wars fans - trying to insert a little Yoda humor in a somewhat serious post)
* Side note - for those who receive my blogs via e-mail, I apologize - posting twice a day 2 days in a row is not the norm for me. I hope you don't feel obliged to read - if it's ever too many e-mails I won't be offended if you don't read and just delete - I know sometimes I do that with blogs I subscribe to - sometimes I just don't have time.
"He dies for lack of discipline,
and because of his great folly he is led astray."
(Proverbs 5:23 ESV)
"Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but he who hates reproof is stupid."
(Proverbs 12:1 ESV)
These verses hit me right in the heart like a knife.
- I was supposed to stay off Facebook and Twitter for Lent, except to post FROM my blog.
- There was to be no getting on Facebook and perusing and wasting time, yet I have.
- I got rid of my digital converter box so I wouldn't waste time watching TV but have spent way too much time watching movies and TV shows online.
- No matter what external things I try to get rid of - it is a heart issue.
Longing to do better,