Saturday, March 23, 2013

Concert Pics

I have been awake since 4:30 yesterday morning - it is now 12:30 a.m. on Saturday. I am still wired from the concert... yeah, it wasn't a concert - it was a worship service. I feel like I just experienced a tiny bit of what heaven will be like.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words so this will be my longest blog post ever.


 









I think I can safely say a good time was had by all. I did get a chance to meet Mandisa - they did a meet and greet and signed things. She was surprised to see the book (most everyone had CD's and pictures to sign - the book was written in 2007 so she probably doesn't see many anymore). I told her I felt like I knew her, and she said if I read the book then I did. I told her briefly why I felt so connected to her and she said, "We're like sisters from another mother!" She is so genuine and sweet and it was such a blessing to be able to worship with her and have the chance to meet her. I am glad we will have eternity together because those couple minutes didn't last long enough. I feel like I could have talked to her for hours. God has used her in some amazing ways in my life and to be able to talk with her was so cool! I have many other thoughts - Brandon Heath was awesome and I have some stuff to share about his new album and just the whole worshipful night. The Holy Spirit was moving in mighty ways and it was a very healing and just amazing time for me. I'm so thankful I got to share it with my wonderful friend Susan and that we also ran into some people from church and got to hang out with them as well. I will have a picture of me with Mandisa once "her people" post it on her site. For now, it is 1:30 a.m. and I have been up 21 hours.... I should probably go to sleep.

Unbelievably blessed and thankful,

Sherri




No comments:

Post a Comment