Most of the time when I write a blog I am very careful about how I come across... I want people to know that I deeply love God and that I have a deep faith in Christ. And, while this is always true...the truth is I don't always feel that way.
- truth is there are days where I cry much more than I smile or laugh.
- truth is sometimes the pain in my heart is much to heavy for me to bear.
- truth is there are days I wonder what purpose God has for me being on this earth.
- truth is I sometimes feel completely alone even in a room full of people.
- truth is there are days I literally drag myself out of bed in the morning to just do what I HAVE to do to survive.
- truth is sometimes I feel like nothing but a failure.
- truth is there are days I just want to crawl into a hole and hide.
- truth is sometimes I have to force myself to Read God's Word, Pray, Meditate on Him through music.
- truth is there are days I just want to rebel and do EVERYTHING I know I shouldn't do.
- truth is sometimes I just want to throw in the towel and chuck my faith.
Anyway, that's what's on my heart today - just felt the need to share the truth of where I live some days,