Sunday, July 29, 2012

Good week... bad week... good week... bad week...

The pattern over the past five weeks since I "started" marathon training has been just that... good week, bad week, good week, bad week...  If the pattern continues I will have a bad week the week before the marathon... I think this pattern needs to STOP!

I have been seeking a "gym buddy" and may have found someone. Having some accountability to just get to the gym for my workouts would help. I also found someone through the TEAM 413 page on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/66798470907/) who has offered some training tips and help. His name is Matthew Schneider and he is beginning his quest to qualify for the 2016 Olympics. He's running the DM marathon and I hope to be able to meet him when he is here.

This week I only managed one 3 mile run/walk and a few days of cross training. My body and spirit have been weak. I'm feeling a little more hopeful this week and am looking forward to a fresh start as I begin a new week of training tomorrow.

I've added a place on my blog where you can enter your e-mail address to subscribe to my blog. Some of you have already asked to be on an "email list" where you get an e-mail when I post on my blog, but if you haven't done so, and want to be added you just need to enter your e-mail in the box on the right.

Pressing on with hope,

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment