Sunday, July 15, 2012

Choosing Hope

This was a really tough week for a lot of reasons and my running schedule took a big hit. I managed to get some short run/walks in during my breaks at work but didn't make it to the gym for an "actual" run/walk until today. It would be easy to be discouraged after this week with all the "stuff" going on and the toll it took on me emotionally and physically, but instead I am just going to put it behind me and press on. Last week is over and there's nothing I can do to change it. I have a sign on my desk at work that says, "Once you choose hope anything is possible." It took a few tough days for me to get that through my skull this week, but despite circumstances that aren't ideal, I am going to choose hope.

Pressing forward with hope,

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment