Friday, November 4, 2011

Starting over.... again.... it's really all just a journey isn't it?

So, finished the 1/2 marathon... determined to get back on track with the healthy eating and exercising regularly... and... FAIL!

I have not been doing well, at all! Tomorrow I am meeting with a personal trainer at a gym in Ankeny. I am determined to get back to the discipline of eating healthy and exercising regularly. I have a plan to run a 1/2 marathon in April and a full marathon in October next year. Overall, I just want to honor God in everything - including my body - and to just be healthy!!

I feel like I'm always starting over, but it is really all just a journey. I know I will continue to stumble... but I will keep getting back up every time and keep pressing on toward the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment