Sunday, May 29, 2011

WOW! Time flies!!

I was thinking today while I was out on a walk that I hadn't posted in a while. I certainly didn't realize it had been almost a full month! Well, in the month since I won the bodybugg I have lost 10 pounds. I have been doing much better on my eating healthy and getting out to exercise. I jogged a full 3 miles without stopping which is the most I had done in a long time. I am doing another 5K this coming Saturday in Story City. I am hoping that as I continue losing weight and am consistent with my exercising that I can get myself back into running shape. I want to do the marathon in less than 6 1/2 hours. Last year I did it in just under 7 hours.

I am going to try to be more consistent in my blogging - but it is MORE important to be consistent in my eating healthy and exercising!

Until next time... I'm running the race to the finish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment