Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back in the saddle again!

Well, after taking far too many days off I got out for a run today. I realized yesterday that it was 5 months to the day until the Des Moines marathon. I got my marathon sweatshirt in the mail yesterday so that was cool. I got it personalized and it says "I''m not stubborn, I'm just DETERMINED!" Today I got out for a good 3 mile run. It felt great to get back at it. It was strange, today at work my legs ached. It wasn't a sore ache, it was an ache like I've GOT to get these legs moving... I was literally aching to run. Dam to Dam is less than 3 weeks away and I don't feel like I'm ready at all. If I get a good long run in this week I know I'll feel a little better. I'm gonna try to do 10 or 11. Well, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment